Enric Bricall Library
The Enric Bricall Library is one of the main support services for research and teaching, as well as the training of future professionals in the design and engineering sectors. This service is open to the entire ELISAVA community and to specialists in the sector
- Information about the library, schedules, regulations, collection, space and equipment.
- Borrowing, interlibrary loan, WI-FI, reprography, access to Refworks, electronic journals, databases, online resources, subject guides and links.
- Find books, magazines and audio visual materials available in the library
- Link to the Enric Bricall Special Collection's website about book design in the 20th century
- Collection of more than 34,000 e-books in the field of humanities, design, art, architecture, science, technology and engineering that can be downloaded online in full text