Space representation. Rendering with Vray for Rhinoceros (II) (Closed course)
Basic course on photorealistic rendering for the representation of an architecture or space project by using Vray 2.0. for Rhinoceros 5 (Level 2).
The course will have practice exercises in order for the student to acquire the necessary basic knowledge for the production of these types of digital images.
3D modeling techniques, rendering and image postproduction have been converted into an essential need in the creative process and in the final representation of the design project, being an essential element in the communication of the same project.
- Obtaining technical knowledge of the tools and resources for the creation of an image that truly communicates what we want to represent.
- The student will learn how to analyze and choose the process that best adapts to the needs of the project for the creation of the image and to optimize the rendering times.
Structure and contents
Vray for Rhino
- Exterior illumination scenes
- Interior illumination scenes
- HDRI environments
- Advanced materials and mappings
- Photomontages with Vray and Photoshop
- Postproduction in Photoshop
Juan Carlos Ines
Product designer. Bachelor of Arts in Design - University of Southampton and studies of Industrial Design at ELISAVA. In early 90 he merges with Gonzalo Milà, and they created the Ines-Milà studio. It was a period in which they develop projects of ephemeral architecture and product. From 1997 he starts to work and to collaborate with museography companies and exhibitions. Currently, he has his own studio and alternates the product design with interior design and the exhibiting and cultural projects. Professor of the Degree in Design of ELISAVA.