Writing and narrative. Communicating with words (Closed course)
- Helping the student to correctly organize a product or service presentation text.
- Distinguishing between different text types and styles according to every need.
- Defining the literary style that every case needs, from an e-mail to a blog entry or tweet.
- Developing the narrative voice of the students according to their business and online personality.
- Teaching the students how to correctly get information for every type of content.
- Giving to the students the necessary techniques in order to give shape to their ideas.
- Teaching the student how to convert information into narrative, messages into conclusions or proposals into an effective writing.
- Adding en own style and message to every text the student must make, in a simple and not ingenious way.
- Achieving the “action call” of the reader via effective and simple texts.
Structure and contents
- Text styles: from the tweet to the work memory.
- Documentation and organization of controlling ideas.
- The narrative basis: writing from the storytelling.
- Text structure: beyond the “introduction, climax and conclusion”.
- Rhythm: as a whole, of the paragraph, of the line.
- The emotional background: values and objectives.
- Modern formats: e-mail, texts for blogs, tweets, instagram…
- Expanded strategies in digital media: blogs, webs, networks, webinars…
Salva Rubio is a professional scriptwriter, novelist and storyteller. He currently has different full-length films in production and development, he is a cinematographic project analyst and he also has experience in animation screenplay. As a novelist, he has published two books with Penguin Random House and is working on the third novel. As a graphic novel scriptwriter, he is preparing different works for the Le Lonbard Franco-Belgian publishing house and, as a teacher, he has taught in schools such as the European University of Madrid, ESNE or ELISAVA.